How to use my Myo Rx
- First, turn on Myo Rx without putting it on your body.
- Once it’s on, rest Myo Rx on your body. Don’t add any pressure. Just let it float naturally.
- Glide Myo Rx along the desired muscle or area, moving it slowly—about an inch a second or slower.
- Avoid applying direct pressure to bones or bony surfaces.
- If you hit a knot or any area of tension, let Myo Rx rest gently for a few moments without any additional pressure.
- Breathe calmly. Deeply inhaling and exhaling naturally.
Feel the relief and let your body soak up up the restoration.
How to utilize Myo RX’s four attachments
Ball attachment head: great for sensitive areas, regular daily use and promoting restoration of tender muscles. Our favorite use: relieving tension in the quads and traps.
Flat attachment head: great for general tension relief and promoting oxygen flow. Our favorite use: along the calves and chest (pectoral muscles), and along the soles of the feet.
Fork attachment head: great for pinpointing unique areas of soreness, and working along the spine. Our favorite use: massaging the spine, achilles, calves, and forearms.
Thumb attachment head: great for working on smaller areas of the body, targeting specific pressure points and knots. Our favorite use: relieving shoulder knots, releasing tight hips, and general deep tissue restoration.
Depending on the user, different attachment heads may be preferred for different applications. The flat head attachment is the most versatile and commonly used—particularly for athletes and active individuals. Standard attachments like the ball, thumb, or fork head attachments can provide targeted relief and restoration.
My Myo Rx Uses
- Stimulate muscle growth;
- Improve range of motion;
- Enhance muscle responsiveness;
- Warm up the body before exercise.
- Increase blood flow by activating the circulatory system;
- Prevent fatigue by suppressing the accumulation of lactic acid;
- Prevent muscle soreness after extensive and exhaustive workouts;
- Restore and improve muscular functionality.
- Ease pain associated with soft tissue damage;
- Drain lymphatic inflammation;
- Reduce muscle spasms;
- Prevent, treat and/or eliminate conditions such as plantar fasciitis or fibromyalgia.